Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Am I a soft touch?

As an animal lover I get a lot of mail and email asking for donations from various animal organizations. Yesterday I got a little packet from the ASPCA. The ASPCA in particular kills me with those Sarah McLachlan commercials and that song (that song! shakes fist!)! Plus, there is a really tragic one eyed Shih-tzu in that commercial and it chokes me up every time. Well, lo and behold, I opened up the mailer, and there was that little Shih-tzu. Damn you ASPCA and Sarah McLachlan!

It's always difficult to decide what to give and which organizations to give to. I don't make tons of money and I have my own little brood to buy for...but it looks like a donation is on the way to the ASPCA.

Tell me about your giving. Do you donate? How do you choose? What convinces you to get out your credit card?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks.