Banjo and Millie gave us the “Stylish Blogger Award.” Banjo and Millie is one of my fave blogs because Millie is a shih-tzu, and as you know I have a soft spot! My favorite part of winning these blogger bestowed awards is that I get to pass on the names of blogs I read and love (even though I am always crippled with indecision about who to include!). But first, the rules dictate that I pass along 7 things about Winnie Cooper.
Seven things about Winnie, in her own words;
- It takes me forever to poop when I am out on a walk. My dad walked me for an hour yesterday before I would go.
- Belly rubs are my jam.
- I learned how to nap in the sun spots from Walter, my kitty brother.
- I have allergies and I scratch a lot. My Mom is trying all sorts of things to figure out how to help me.
- I love all my toys but the one I like the best is always the one Sharona is playing with.
- Since my Mom started my blog I have learned to stop and pose when I see the camera come out.
- Sometimes I mistake the phone for the camera and pose while my mom is texting someone.
- I need eight things b/c I am awesome.
The Other Winnie Cooper blog would like to give the following blogs the “Stylish Blogger Award”
- To Dog with Love
- Fido and Wino
- Life with Lulu (and Wally too!)
- Dogs Rock!
- Pawprints on my Heart
- A Poodle and a Pit Bull
Thanks again to Banjo and Millie for the award. It's much appreciated.