Friday, May 20, 2011

Are you a baseball fan? Do you love animals?

Are you a baseball fan?  Do you love animals? If you answered yes, and you live in Vermont, this one's a win-win! June 20th is Opening Day for the Vermont Lake Monsters. It's also Humane Society of Chittenden County (HSCC) Day at the ball park!

AND if you buy your tickets for Opening Night TODAY, Friday, May 20
, you can help HSCC by purchasing a ticket to the Lake Monsters Opening Night at Centennial Field. 50% of your ticket price will be donated to HSCC! You must purchase your tickets AT THIS WEB PAGE  TODAY
in order for your donation to go toward HSCC. You have until midnight!

 

Opening Night at the Lake Monsters is always fun and this year they are opening a home stand with the Lowell Spinners (Minor League affiliate of the Red Sox, who you may have know are very popular in Vermont).I know I'll be there! How about you?


Photo from The Big Pupi
I don't know why I never thought of it before but, I just discovered that you can buy MLB hats- for your dog! Is that too over the top? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Thanks.